The MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when thereâ€™s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.â€¢ Key components status hardware monitor.
Live Update 3 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.MSI DOT Express provides overclocking function and the best and easiest optimization of the GPU & Memory speed for the maximum performance.
- Monitor the Dual Core CPU each unit status.
- D.O.T. Technology up to 12% improvement.
- Optimize System status define.
- Auto speed up with system loading change.
IntelÂ® P35 Chipset
- Supports IntelÂ® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports IntelÂ® Yorkfield, Wolfdale.
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
IntelÂ® ICH9 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
- Supports up to 8GB memory size.
- Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
- Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
- One PCI Express 16X slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
- Three PCI Express x1 slots. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
- Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface
- One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in MarvellÂ® 88SE6111.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
- SATAII controller integrated in ICH9 and MarvellÂ® 88SE6111 chipest
- Up to 300MB/sec transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH9.
- Supports one SATAII port by 88SE6111.
- Chip integrated by RealtekÂ® AL888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111B.
Internal I/O Connectors
- VIAÂ® VT6308 chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out pinheader
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 1 x serial pinheasder
- 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 5 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 30.5cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor