The MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.• Key components status hardware monitor.
Live Update 3 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.MSI DOT Express provides overclocking function and the best and easiest optimization of the GPU & Memory speed for the maximum performance.
- Monitor the Dual Core CPU each unit status.
- D.O.T. Technology up to 12% improvement.
- Optimize System status define.
- Auto speed up with system loading change.
Intel® P35 Chipset
- Supports Intel® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel® Yorkfield, Wolfdale.
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
Intel® ICH9 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
- Supports up to 8GB memory size.
- Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
- Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
- One PCI Express 16X slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
- Three PCI Express x1 slots. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
- Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface
- One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell® 88SE6111.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
- SATAII controller integrated in ICH9 and Marvell® 88SE6111 chipest
- Up to 300MB/sec transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH9.
- Supports one SATAII port by 88SE6111.
- Chip integrated by Realtek® AL888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111B.
Internal I/O Connectors
- VIA® VT6308 chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out pinheader
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 1 x serial pinheasder
- 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 5 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 30.5cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor