A-Style : Purity Sound™
» CPU Power - Hi-Density Power Connector
» VGA Card - 15μ Gold Finger, SLI/CrossFireX™ Power Connector
» Internet - Qualcomm Atheros Killer™ LAN
» Audio - Purity Sound™
Supports Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
Premium Gold Capacitor Design, Digi Power
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2600+(OC)
1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1, 3 PCI
Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Dual Graphics
Graphics Output Options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports DTS Connect
Qualcomm Atheros Killer™ E2200 Series Gigabit LAN
Supports A-Style, Key Master, F-Stream, X-Boost, XFast RAM, Easy Driver Installer, USB Key
8 SATA3, 6 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear), 10 USB 2.0 (6 Front, 3 Rear, 1 Fatal1ty Mouse Port)
Free Bundle : XSplit 3 Months Premium License
ASRock Killer Series features the Killer™ E2200 Intelligent Networking Platform is built for maximum networking performance for online games and high-quality streaming media. Featuring Advanced Stream Detect™, Killer E2200 automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge. With this exclusive, automatic traffic prioritization, games and real-time chat get priority over low-level system chatter, giving you the lowest latency for game data on the most controllable network hardware available.
Boost networking performance up to 5X for time-sensitive UDP (User Datagram Protocol) based applications, such as online games and high-quality media streaming.
* Test results may vary depending on the setup, internet environment and time.
Use Qualcomm Atheros Killer Network Manager to classify and prioritize online games, HD video and high quality audio for better quality and fewer interruptions in your online experience.
See which applications are hogging bandwidth and tune performance for each, so they don't interfere with your online gameplay or other streams. Monitor and manage the health and performance of your gaming rig with graphical displays, detailed logging and complete redesigned user interface.
Purity Sound™ - Bask in the Music
Purity Sound is a combination of several hardware, software audio solutions and technologies that will satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles. Including 7.1 CH HD audio with Realtek ALC1150 audio codec, 115dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier, TI®
5532 Premium Headset Amplifier which supports up to 600 ohm headphones, cap less Direct Drive technology, EMI shielding cover, PCB isolate shielding and support for DTS Connect.
Purity Sound™ brings you:
♦ 115dB SNR
♦ Excellent Bass
♦ Less Sound Distortion
♦ More Details
♦ Supports up to 600ohm headphones
Traditional Audio Solution:
♦ 110dB SNR
♦ Poor Bass
♦ More Sound Distortion
♦ Less Details
♦ Does not support high impedance headphones
This frequency response chart was tested with 32 ohm normal headphones. It indicates how traditional audio solution’s frequency response drops drastically at low frequencies. Compared to traditional audio solution’s (2.0dB) at 20 Hz bass low freq area, Purity Sound™ still maintains its frequency response (0.4dB) and provides better bass with the TI®
NE5532 amplifier, improving the bass quality by 20% (1.6dB)!
What good is a weapon if you are unable to wield it proficiently? Key Master consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It can enhance your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay, turning your boring old keyboard and mouse into lethal weapons. Key Master may be prohibited by some games. We suggest disabling Key Master if it violates the game's end user license agreement.
- Use Sniper Key to shift the mouse speed when you're in sniper mode, it will greatly sharpen your accuracy.
Without Sniper Key
With Sniper Key
- Tired of those repetitive keystrokes? Create your own set of keyboard hotkeys and macros with Macro Key to save the trouble.
Hi-Density Power Connector
Hi-Density Power Connectors can reduce 23% power loss and decrease the power connector's temperature up to 22℃.
15μ Gold Finger
Fatal1ty ASRock Series provides 15μ gold components within the VGA PCIe slot for delivering triple performance than usual.
SLI/CrossFireX Power Connector
The additional four pin SLI/CrossFireX Power Connector provides more juice and stability for graphics cards.
Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ LAN
Identify and accelerate traffic to your game, Killer LAN delivers fast networking with a new level of online gaming performance.
Purity Sound™ is a combination of several hardware, software audio solutions and technologies that will satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
What you’ve never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever you’d like to name it. And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly. No, your motherboard doesn’t melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Ever been in a godlike killing spree while gaming that you wish was recorded and broadcasted internationally? XSplit Broadcaster is a desktop application designed to make your multimedia broadcasting, live-streaming and recording a lot easier and more fun. We are giving the 3 months premium license for FREE! A US$24.95 value! Show the rest of the world your best performance and win the internet! (www.xsplit.com/redeem
Fatal1ty Mouse Port
Fatal1ty Mouse Port is a customizable technology for PC gamers that is a part of F-Stream. After plugging the USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can use Fatal1ty’s personal preferred mouse polling rate at 500 Hz. F-Stream also provides the flexibility for gamers to adjust the mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz. This is helpful for professional gamers to experience smoother game play and faster response time.
F-Stream is Fatal1ty's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including Key Master, Fatal1ty Mouse Port, EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast RAM, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
4K is a new standard for display resolutions with a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format and four times as many pixels overall. Get ready to lose yourself in this eye popping virtual reality.
* Only FM2+ APU can support up to 4096 x 2160 resolution display via HDMI port.
FM2/FM2+ APU Support
This motherboard is compatible with both AMD FM2 and FM2+ APUs. Please note that some new features may be only supported by FM2+ APUs.
Premium Gold Caps
This motherboard uses Premium Gold Caps that are 100% made in Japan. These solid capacitors are sleek, high gloss caps with a premium gold coating that represents its long lasting durability and ultra stable performance.
More Precise, More Efficient
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 Support
This ASRock motherboard supports the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth of the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, thus providing ultimate graphics performance.
Get PCI-E 3.0 Benefits
• Higher bit rate - 8.0GT/s
• Higher bandwidth per lane - 1GB/s
• Higher efficiency - 98.5% encoding efficiency
• 100% backward compatible with previous PCI-E 2.0 / 1.0 standard
Raw bit rate
Bandwidth per lane per direction
Note: PCI-E 3.0 supported with FM2+ APUs
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that don’t have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
With ASRock’s exclusive Fast Boot technology, it takes less than 1.5 seconds* to logon to Windows®
8 from a cold boot. No more waiting! The speedy boot will completely change your user experience and behavior.
*The boot time may vary with a different configuration.
Limit and control your children's time spent on the internet. ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users.
Tired of listening to crappy audio that makes your ears bleed? Experience high-quality surround sound from your personal computer. DTS Connect is a blanket name for a two-part system, including DTS Interactive and DTS Neo:PC, it is used on the computer platform only, in order to convert PC audio into the DTS format.
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
Restart to UEFI
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)
This motherboard supports HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which is an interface standard for transferring uncompressed video data and delivering multi-channel audio through a single cable. Both video and audio data signals transferred through the HDMI™ interface are digital without being converted into analog, therefore it delivers the richest pictures and the most realistic sounds.
- Purity Sound™
- Supports Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
- Digi Power design
- 4 + 2 Power Phase design
- AMD A88X (Bolton-D4)
- Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR3 2600+(OC)/2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
- Supports AMD Memory Profile Technology (AMP) up to AMP 2400
*DDR3 2600+ is only supported with two DIMMs.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 support
- DRAM, VDDP, VDDR Voltage multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU
- DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2+ CPU. DirectX 11, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2 CPU.
- Max. shared memory 2GB
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz
- Supports Dual-link DVI-D with max. resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Blu-ray Stereoscopic 3D with HDMI Port
- Supports AMD Steady Video™ 2.0: New video post processing capability for automatic jitter reduction on home/online video
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Only FM2+ APU can support up to 4096x2160 resolution display via HDMI port.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Purity Sound™
- 115dB SNR DAC with differential amplifier
- TI NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier (Supports up to 600 ohm headsets)
- Direct Drive Technology
- EMI shielding cover
- PCB isolate shielding
- Supports DTS Connect
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Qualcomm Atheros Killer™ E2200 Series
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2 @ x16 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE4 @ x4 mode)
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- 3 x PCI Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Dual Graphics
*PCIE 3.0 is only supported with FM2+ CPU. With FM2 CPU, it only supports PCIE 2.0.
- 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED Header
- 2 x CPU Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)
- 3 x Chassis Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 2 x 3-pin)
- 1 x Power Fan Connector (3-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x SLI/XFire Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header by AMD A88X (Bolton-D4) (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 3 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (AMD A88X (Bolton-D4))
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (ASMedia ASM1042A)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock F-Stream
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Dehumidifier Function
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- ASRock Interactive UEFI
- ASRock Fast Boot
- ASRock X-Boost
- ASRock Restart to UEFI
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock Key Master
- ASRock FAN-Tastic Tuning
- Hybrid Booster:
- ASRock U-COP
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial), XSplit, Killer Network Manager
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU temperature sensing
- Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU Fan Tachometer
- Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor
- Premium Gold Capacitor design (100% Japan-made high-quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit
- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
|Bundle with CPU: