Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 BlueTrack Blue D5D-00025
The Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 is a perfectly portable mouse designed to work anywhere with Microsoft BlueTrack Technology, a Nano transceiver and five sport color options taken straight from the runway.
The Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 uses the worldâ€™s most advanced tracking technology, BlueTrack Technology, so consumers can use their mouse with confidence on virtually any surface.1 The mouse also features a Nano transceiver so small that it sticks out less than a centimeter from the USB port and can easily remain plugged into the computer when traveling. All this is wrapped in a fun, sporty design in five color options that really pop: teal blue, berry pink, lime green, graphite and white.
Top Features and Benefits
- Perfect package for netbooks or any PC with a compact shape, Nano transceiver and go-anywhere BlueTrack Technology.
- BlueTrack Technology is the worldâ€™s most advanced tracking technology, working on more surfaces than optical and laser,2 including granite, marble, carpet and wood.1
- NEW! Snap-in Nano transceiver gives consumers the option to leave the transceiver plugged into the computer or conveniently store it under the mouse. When stowed, the transceiver turns off the mouse to conserve battery life.
- Comfortable, ambidextrous design offers cross-hatched rubber side grips and portable comfort for use in either hand.
- NEW! One AA battery provides more than 10 months of battery life for extended use, and on-off button helps conserve battery life.
- Two-color battery life indicator warns consumers when it is time to replace the batteries.
- 2.4GHz wireless technology gives consumers a confident wireless connection and a range of up to 15 feet, even in crowded wireless environments.
- One-touch access to Windows Flip lets people easily see a thumbnail preview of all open windows and then scroll to the desired application. A full-screen preview will automatically display behind the highlighted thumbnail for easy selection.3