HDMI and DVI deliver the best possible digital, high-definition video for a superior viewing experience. HDMI is backward-compatible with DVI, allowing connection of HDMI-capable components and displays to equipment with DVI connections. HDMI-to-DVI is ideal for connecting digital displays such as DTVs, plasma displays, LCD TVs, and projectors to digital source devices, such as DVD players/recorders, digital set-top boxes, and AV receivers. PureAV HDMI to DVI Cables deliver the highest quality digital, hi-definition video using silver-plated conductors, quad-shielding, and precision-formulated dielectric material.
- Drastically reduce signal distortion for unrivaled video clarity using 99.99% oxygen-free, solid-copper conductors and high-purity, silver solder joints.
- Delivers best high-frequency response for optimal resolution using silver-plated conductors.
- Isolates from outside noise for superior clarity with quad-shielding.
- Maintains stronger signals that yield superior video accuracy with precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material.
- Reduces cross talk and interference using impedance-matched, twisted- pair construction.
- Protects against wire damage for consistently high-quality audio video with integrated strain relief.
- aintains integrity, even when bent with abrasion-resistant, flexible PVC jacket.
- Create precise contact for low loss with 24k gold-plated connectors.
- Provides comfort and ease of install with non-slip rubber grip and integrated color-coding.