Instant Network â€“ Just Plug In!
Turn your homeâ€™s wiring into a digital network, instantly. The Powerline Network Kit includes everything you need to connect computers, printers and more, all around your home. Enjoy video, gaming, and Internet connection wherever you want it. Includes one 4-port adapter and one single-port adapter.
Plug & Play
Instantly transform your homeâ€™s electrical power lines into a high-speed computer network. Easy set up: plug one of these sleek, small Ethernet adapters into an ordinary wall outlet in every room you want connected â€“ no drilling or extra wiring required.
Connect & Share
Quickly network computers, printers, storage drives, Internet modems, and other Ethernet-enabled digital devices. Just plug in to an adapter and youâ€™re ready to start communicating and sharing.
Fast & More Secure
HomePlug 1.0 with Turbo technology is designed to deliver speeds up to 85 Mbps â€“ stream music and video, enjoy Voice-over-Internet calling, play computer games head-to-head, share photos, access storage drives, and much more. And do it more securely: 56-bit encryption helps keep your data protected and private.
Grows With You
Kit includes everything you need to get started fast: One single-port adapter and one 4-port adapter and â€“ connect 5 Ethernet-enabled devices right out of the box (4 in one location, 1 in another). When youâ€™re ready to grow your network, just plug in other adapters wherever you want them.
- Model: PLTK300
- Standards: HomePlug 1.0 with Turbo, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Ports: PLTE200: Power, Ethernet; PLTS200: Power, Ethernet 1-4
- LEDs: PLTE200: Power, Powerline, Ethernet; PLTS200: Power, Powerline, Ethernet 1-4
- Modulations: Supports QAM 256/64/16, DQPSK, DBPSK and ROBO Modulation Schemes
- Security Features: 56-Bit DES Link Encryption
- Security Key Bits: 56-Bit Encryption
- Works with HomePlugÂ® 1.0 enabled devices
- Enable data transferring through existing power line
- 85Mbps transfer rate at physical layer
- 56-bit DES encryption with key management
- CSMA/CA scheme with automatic repeat request (ARQ) for reliable delivery of Ethernet packets via packet encapsulation
- Supports TCP/IP, compatible with standard routers and networked devices
- Windows-based utility for device management
- Integrated Quality of Service (QoS) features: prioritized random access, contention-free access, and segment bursting"
- Built-in 4 Ethernet ports of PLTS200 provide connection to up to four devices